| #mustanggt #vaca #fastcars
| My summer vacation in 2017 consisted of a mini tour of mid-west Florida. We landed in Tampa bay, stayed in St. Petersburg, and ended in Clearwater with Angel’s parents. We started with a hotel stay and some simple relaxation. We were able to get some reading in, walks round the marina, and even some culture with a museum.
Summer Vacation Florida highlights:
- Renting a Mustang GT fully-loaded to drive round in
- Watching a dolphin fish in St. Petersburg marina
- Busch gardens Tampa (more of a zoo)
- Visiting the Dali Museum and seeing work I that was not included in the Philadelphia exhibit in 2005
- Watching the sunset and laughing at Spoonbills in Clearwater
- Ted Peters Famous Smoked Fish (Oh My Goodness – this was the best)
The trip was much needed. It was also nice to have a pool to sit next to at Angle’s parents house. We did take a trip to the Clearwater beach, the water is actually clear and we had perfect beach weather. We also took an early morning walk to see the sunrise and were introduced to the locals who do this activity every morning.
| Instagram Post -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNMEM4lDJL